If you would like to either feature our company on your blog, website, magazine or other media; or collaborate with us as part of a sponsored feature or product giveaway, then the following should be a helpful guideline to our company policy and preferences regarding PR and collaborations.
What We Are Interested In
We welcome any positive review, write-up or feature and do not mind if you use our photos, as long as you give proper credit and link back to our website. You are also welcome to contact us if you would like us to send high resolution photos or any additional information.
What We Might Be Interested In
If your feature or collaboration requires us to either pay or sponsor any of our products (or both), we will consider it more carefully in order to make sure it is worth it for us.
We consider the following:
- Your social media following and engagement (we focus on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter, but look at the others as well)
- Your website – for example, how long has it been running for? Do your posts receive a lot of shares and/or comments?
- The overall look and feel of your brand and the kind of audience you attract.
- Which other brands/companies have worked with you in the past.
We generally only consider the opportunities that we think might be worth it for us. While we won’t sponsor products for brands that don’t meet our requirements, we are happy to provide a small discount code for your readers as part of a write-up.
What We Are NOT Interested In
- Anything that makes use of products, photos or content that belongs to us but doesn’t credit our brand or website.
- We will not do any paid features for other brands/companies on our own blog.
We welcome guest writers and collaborations on our blog (with the exception of paid features, as noted above), as long as they fit in with the rest of our content (this will be determined by us). If you are interested in writing a guest post or collaborating with us in some way, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.